Anticipated Start Date: December 1, 2019
Project: New Partnerships Initiative (NPI) Incubator (Partnerships Incubator)
Contract Duration: September 30, 2019 - September 29, 2022
The Kaizen Company is an incubator for innovative, scalable solutions that address emerging market challenges and opportunities. Our proven solutions catalyze locally-driven, organizational and institutional performance improvements, and shift the development model into one that is bottom-up and ongoing. We leverage existing knowledge along with new technologies and innovative business models to support local reform that is sustained through market forces.
The Kaizen Company is seeking applications for the part-time consulting position of M&E Advisor for the three-year USAID-funded New Partnerships Initiative (NPI) Incubator (Partnerships Incubator).
About the Partnerships Incubator
The Partnerships Incubator seeks to build the capacity of USAID Missions and Operating Units to work with new and underutilized partners (known as Target Partners [TPs], including faith-based organizations, academic institutions, local organizations, etc.) and to build the capacity of these Target Partners to work with USAID.
The Research Advisor is a part-time consulting position for the Partnerships Incubator and will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the program and design indicators.
Work location: Washington D.C. or virtually
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) and 8 years of relevant work experience or a Master's degree and 6 years
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction at the program level
- Experience managing large, complex projects, often in overseas locations
- Extensive experience implementing one or more of Kaizen’s core service offerings
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interface with the clients on program issues
- Exceptional analysis and project evaluation skills
Qualified applicants should send a resume/CV outlining qualifications and the contact details of three references by November 30th, 2019 to the link provided. No phone calls, please. Only finalists will be contacted.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.